Lowell, MI
Fallasburg Park Share
Uploaded By: lcra0825 Hole #16 (Taken 6/2012)
3 / --   5 / 778ft. Par / Distance:
Hole #16 Approach

Bravo!

1    4/4/2012   4/5/2012
Review By: Central Scrutinizer
Pros: Wow. I loved every inch of this course! Those of you who designed it should be proud of yourselves.

Not one single filler hole. Several excellent Disc Golf holes, a few really nicely utilizing elevation. Constantly thinking on the tee. Every disc in my bag saw action.

Bad shots deservedly punished, but I didn't draw blood. That's a big plus...was expecting to lose a limb based on the course description and it wasn't the case at all.

The best possible course was put onto the designated area. Period. And I don't type this lightly. I'm normally a cantankerous critic of course design.
Cons: There are a couple of instances I remember where you might think a little luck is in play, but the windows you must hit are right there in front of you, and there are no excuses. I'm reaching, really, to put something here. Other than that, it's basically perfect.

Other Thoughts: Fallasburg Park is a destination course all day long. My favorite Michigan course, and I've been playing since 1989. Bravo.

I'd say too, if you're making the destination trip, Hammond Hill about 25-30 minutes south in Hastings is also worth your time. It's a solid 4-star course (and difficult when the pins are in the long position) in my book. I did this today...Two rounds at Fallasburg, then one in Hastings, and my 39-year-old arm fell to the ground and flopped around like a fish. Top off your day at Waldorf Brewpub!