Snohomish, WA
Ferguson Park Share
Uploaded By: gottafixit Hole #6 (Taken 5/2010)

Pitch and put pulled off a par.

1    12/28/2011   1/6/2012
Review By: northwestblazinfire
Pros: Well maintained
Nice baskets
Sweet boulder!!
Great mid range aproach pratice
Great introduction course for kids
Cons: Tiny
No challange for skilled players
No memorable holes, except maybe the one by the boulder. Pretty weak set up.
Other Thoughts: Great for noobies and children, not made for the adventurer. I my self like a full fledged all out experiance in the woods and off cliffs so....yeah this isnt my cup of tea. I will not be travling to this course again from sedro woolley.

Short and Sweet

5+    4/15/2010   4/19/2010
Review By: rstaats
Pros: - great for putt and approach practice
- well maintained
- well marked
- short enough for lunchtime play
Cons: - 2 or 3 poor placements make some holes a chance throw, or very akward (not fun)
- very short holes
- crowded, lots of double-back
Other Thoughts: If you live or work nearby, it's a great way spot to play aquick, short round. I don't think I've played another course that you can complete in 15 minutes without rushing it.

Great for working on your short game, but apart from that, don't go out of your way to make this a regular stop on your disc golf route.

Working right next door to the park is a huge blessing... my putting game is much better since I started this job. :)

Note : don't him my car, I park along hole 3 every day while I'm at work. *wink*

quaint course for children

2-4    5/24/2009   5/26/2009
Review By: python6114
Pros: If you want to try and get your first ace this is the course for you. If you are a small child or a beginner play this course. This is great if you only want to use mid range and putter and you don't like to be challenged. I threw a -4 on this course and I've been playing for about 2 months.
Cons: I threw -4 on this course and I've only been playing for about two months. Super Short, maybe two challenging holes and these are challenging because a big rock and a big hill make it a somewhat blind tee shot. Even if you get the hole in one you will feel that it was cheap.
Other Thoughts: Furgeson Park is beautiful park, if you want to take a family there for a pic-nic and some games then it is great that you can bring your discs and still throw. Short course, but well maintained. Not worth the drive from anywhere out of 10 miles from there. Lake Stevens is 6 miles away and is way better for a short course.

Cuteness

1    3/4/2009   3/4/2009
Review By: menmabassguitar
Pros: Nice Inova baskets. The course was maintained as far as grass goes. Visible, clean T's
Good beginners course for sure

If the course was my backyard and I was the only golfer it would be ideal.
It took me 20-30 minutes to play through all 9 holes! I kid you not!
Cons: SUPER short and dangerous
There was a group of kids playing behind me, I was constantly looking over my shoulder for potential mortars. I felt like we were just throwing at one another from each side of the course.

It's like one big putting green.
Other Thoughts: CUTENESS - Overall a nice LITTLE course
HAHAHA
Not worth the drive from Everett.

shorty

1    8/30/2008   11/4/2008
Review By: Starwraith169
Pros: quick rounds, somewhat technical, good pitch and putt course, maintained, well marked.
Cons: Way too short, period. I birdied every hole except one. I felt like it was too easy, which can be really boring.
Other Thoughts: its worth playing once. It certainly wont take you long

Short, but not so bad.

6/25/2008   6/26/2008
Review By: LanceInTacoma
Pros: The course was well marked, easy to follow, in good condition. The park wasn't crowded, no other golfers, and well manicured.
Cons: As everyone else has stated, the holes are way too short, but hey, beggars can't be choosers. If you lived or worked close, this could be a quick stop during a lunch hour or break to get in a disc golf fix.
Other Thoughts: I wish I had a little course like this in my back yard. If I had a big enough back yard, I probably would, but I only played this course because I am on a quest to play every course in Washington this year. Good place to bring an elementary school class if you were trying to teach them about disc golf, I suppose.

SHORT

5/15/2008   5/19/2008
Review By: hoihoi8
Pros: Nice baskets. A few decent holes.
Cons: This might be the first course I've played where holes are under 100 feet. You will be using your putter as a driver alot. Holes 1,2,7,8 & 9 are ok, but still under 200 feet. Holes 3,4,5,6 are 100 feet or less and are a joke. I actually laughed at the pathetic distance of some of the baskets and had to triple check to make sure the tee and basket number matched.
Other Thoughts: Play from alternate tees and positions to make this course more than mini golf experience.

Walt Disneys' It's A Small World

2-4    4/26/2008   4/27/2008
This review was updated on 5/14/2012
Pros: This would be a great course for you ........... if you were 2'8" tall like Mini Me. It's like a minature disc golf course. It's too small to be called a pitch and putt but probably a little too big to be called a disc golf putt putt course. They should install those little pink boats like the Disneyland ride "It's A Small World" and pipe in that terribly annoying song that plays over and over again. Make you throw from the boats while singing. That might make it more challenging. On the plus side, the park is lovely. The tee markers are vandal proof and are great as long as they don't change any holes. It would be the perfect course to teach your seven year old to play on. And did I mention, I thouroughly enjoyed playing it.
Cons: Well, uhh, the baskets are kinda close. I didn't get any aces. Hit the basket once and the chains once. I suck!
Other Thoughts: There's a Burger King about a block way and the smell of those flame broiled Whoppers (Registered Trademark) just kind of wafts on over to the course. Hard to resist! If I lived in Snohomish and played this course all the time, my arm would probably atrophy away to nothing and I would look like a Tyrannosauros rex BUT I would have more career aces than Ken (Freaking World Champion) Climo. Another rating that I've been thinking about for a while. While it's true there isn't much course here, I really enjoyed playing it and would go back. I'm upping the rating by a half point.