Highland Park, IL
Fink Park Share
Uploaded By: loobychild Hole #3 (Taken 6/2010)
3 / 260ft.   3 / --   3 / --   3 / -- Par / Distance:

D+ = Doesn't have much happenin' for a 9 holer

5+    4/2/2009   4/19/2009
Pros: What I personally like and how this course stacks up:
1) Holes with good risk/reward -- D+
2) Holes that have rewarding birdie opportunities -- C
3) More wooded than open - lots of variety of shots required caused by hole shape and topography -- C-
4) Natural beauty (Appalachian beauty preferred) and seclusion -- C-