Floral City, FL
Floral Park Share
Uploaded By: denny ritner Hole #7 (Taken 5/2009)

Nice Course

1    9/1/2010   9/1/2010
Review By: treehuggr
Pros: Great course - awesome fairways for beginners. I love the hills and the straight paths - made it easy to teach a newbie.

Good practice for me!
Cons: As noted before - a couple red pads were missing.

Hard to follow the course a bit without a course map.
Other Thoughts: I just moved to the area from Ohio. After playing Ohio courses, this was a breath of fresh air. Had a newbie with me so it was a very good course to start out on. Really could use a better course map though. It was difficult following the course not know where the next one began. Maybe also put some hole markers on the basket to better know which basket goes to which hole - or on the tee signs, do a map to the basket.

2-4    8/1/2009   8/3/2009
Review By: Osotogari
Pros: Beautiful course for all skill levels. This course can be played with a small variety of discs and shots but has many paths to improve whatever you want to work on. No water hazards to loose your discs.
The park is maintained very well and has two bathrooms with cold water fountains, on the outside.
They have handicaps at 11:00am every Sunday…
Cons: Hole two was difficult to find; you have to backtrack around the fence by hole 10. The other holes can be found within a minute or two, but I had a local help me out.
The park is out in the boonies but that can also be a pro. (no crime?) Make sure you bring munchies ( I don't know where the closest store is)...
Other Thoughts: I will definitely be returning to this course. It's a fun course where I can try a few things without loosing my discs.