1 Helpful / 5 Not
Don't believe the hype
Pros: - Offers various challenges and also wide open areas to rip drives
-Not usually crowded
Cons: - This course is HUGE. The last hole is over 800 feet and many other holes are 400-500+. Shots become huge drive after huge drive.
- The OB areas are overgrown so if you go into the woods it can be a problem
- Confusing flow of course that involves lots of hiking
- Trash cans are often overflowed
- Wide open expanses to drive and pin placement is right next to the woods
- This course is too big to be hiking around on a hot summer day with all of its lengthy open fields.
-It would be nicer if there was a good variety of shot types but it's mostly distance
Other Thoughts: Never again.
1 of 6 people found this review helpful.
4 Helpful / 10 Not
Pros: It has 18 holes.....that's about the only thing worth stopping for.
Cons: Redundant holes, a hidden ravine in the woods, poorly groomed, redundant shots, no tee seigns, mosquitoes, redundant shots.
Other Thoughts: You can play the first 3 holes and then leave because you are infor 6 more turns of the same holes. We played some sweet courses last summer but this was the worst. I guess being the worst of the best is not so bad.
4 of 14 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.