7 Helpful / 2 Not
One of the best in central....well near central Ohio
Pros: + This course is a great challenge.
+ Play it in the Spring or Fall to get used to it. In the Summer once things grow in, you'll have a hard time finding a disc if you throw in the woods. but the fairways are very wide, think like football field wide, except for the 7-9 which play in the woods.
+ This course is not as technical as others, but requires throwing good distances. One of my favorites by far.
+ They have concrete pads on all holes now (used to be dirt)
+ The pro tees are very fun to play on for a great challenge.
+ The course isn't really crowded, but more and more people are going out to check it out and it's getting more popular.
Cons: - Not too many...
- It's a drive for many people, but well worth it, for the minimal amount of time it will take to get there if you usually play around Columbus.
- The Summer months are more challenging, due to the growth.
- Prepare to do some hiking!
- The parking lot is small, but usually not a problem, because not too many people go out there.
- If you don't know the layout, going from hole 3 to 4 is kind on hidden and can be confusing. Just get the layout and you'll be fine.
Join the http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com
Columbus Flyers if you want to meet some people who are more serious about playing and just to meet some great people to play with. Help support our local courses!
7 of 9 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.