4 Helpful / 1 Not
A Diamond in the Rough?
Pros: - Situated in a beautifull valley deep in the woods.
- Old Growth forest, mixed with dryer high desert terrain
- Small water hazards present in the fall / spring
- Great views of shasta and surrounding mountains
- great mix of elevation and land usage
- Not much Poison Oak
Cons: - No restrooms
- Signage is incorrect on alot of holes
- Navigating this course is hard even with maps
- Heavy mosquitoes when the pond has water in it
- Short Natural tees, no room for runup on long holes
- hard to find the next tee sometimes
- Super Gnarly rough
Other Thoughts: This course considering its location and remoteness earns it a 3 in my book. If this course were to ever get some baskets, teepads its an instant 4.
Once you make the drive out there you will see what makes this a great course.
Bring lots of water there is NONE available.
Bears have been spotted in the area, but hey its Oregon.
4 of 5 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.