Hays, KS
Frontier Park Share
Uploaded By: scarpfish Hole #8 (Taken 8/2009)
Hole #8 Alternate Tee

Very surprised...

1    5/4/2011   5/9/2011
Review By: Jermy
Other Thoughts: Ok, So i've gotta break my (THE) normal way to post and list pro's and con's etc...
I was traveling through the state from CO to IN and playing some DG along the way, stopping at 4 star courses so that I know I wouldn't be dissappointed. Sadly in this case I was.

After the 6th hole, I couldn't find 7.. no signage, course maps, anything. I couldn't even find the basket or the next hole, I found 17 though! MANY of these holes need SERIOUS work! lots of signage missing at t-pads, garbage, graffiti (its whatever though).. The park looks absolutely terrible, which is a shock after seeing the other reviews for this course. Only reason I give it a two is because in order to continue playing I had to play 17 back to the start and play the front 3 again.

I guess I mostly hope that whoever maintains this course sees this as I can see how the course can be 4 stars but is in need of some serious love. And anyone else, please don't let your beloved home courses turn out like this one, take care of your toys.
As well, I know it sucks getting bad reviews on one of your favorite courses, if someone lets me know that this stuff is fixed, i'll gladly remove the review!