Passable, Open 9
1 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - Big open park with nice amenities. Bathrooms, water, shelters. Large soccer complex and baseball fields, playground and splash pad.
- Park is well maintained, as are tees and baskets.
- Course flow is easy to follow.
- Nice course sign and map near #1 tee.
- Nice concrete tee pads, sign post just has hole number on it.
- Cool shot on #2 through a little grove of trees, makes you pick your line.
- Mostly avoids other park activities, although it does play along a walking path, and by a shelter.
Cons: - Although the course has a nice sign and map, it's still a little difficult to locate, tucked back into the park a little bit. The parking lot is very large, and it may take a time or two driving up and down the lot looking for a basket or tee that looks like #1.
- No hole lengths or par suggestions listed anywhere.
- Not a lot of variety.
- #7 plays at the very end of the park, right by some back yards. In fact, straight line from tee to basket actually may cross over the back corner of one of them. Any RHBH drive certainly does. Much too close to private property. I'm sure that discs go over the fence all the time. Quite unfortunate.
Other Thoughts: Overall a nice set-up for locals. It's wide open, you can throw a bunch of discs as it's probably never busy. Good use of space and great addition to this park. Lack of distance markings, and the in-play private property on #7 take a half point off of my rating, unfortunately.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
0 Helpful / 4 Not
Pros: Close to home, otherwise I wouldn't waste my time. Park grounds are well kept. Restrooms are never very far away since the course circles the soccer fields. Course flow is easy to follow.
Cons: No snow removal on the parking lot or tee pads. Appears the DG course was an afterthought to the park. Course is wide open, flat, and contains very few obstacles.
Other Thoughts: I will continue to play this with my 7 and 13 year old sons, but will drive a little further to get to better courses if I'm playing alone. Holes range from just under 200 feet to around 450 feet.
0 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.