2 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - An okay 18 hole course
- A good challenge with the many trees, the mando on hole 2, and post setup in a group of trees
- Without the great signs, this course would have been a pain in the butt to play, but it had good stats, and a great map (for the most part)
- Mostly mid-range course, with a few long range (top is about 333ft, which is hole 1)
- Played mostly anhyzer shots, good right turns
Cons: - Posts instead of baskets, gotta change your game to play this
- No cement pads
- Hole 14 was difficult to find, but the setup worked I guess, and it played out well
- No bathrooms
- Can't see posts half the time but once you see it, it is easy to see
Other Thoughts: - Its an okay park, not the best, but it was enjoyable for the most part.
- Back 9 was the best, so I wouldn't mind playing at least the back again.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.