Norwalk, OH
Great Blue Heron Share
Uploaded By: Brall Hole #24 (Taken 4/2011)
3 / 255ft.   -- / --   4 / 600ft.   -- / -- Par / Distance:

Appropriately named

1    6/5/2011   6/19/2011
Review By: Petercules
Pros: Large variety of distances and throw options.
Beautiful lake and scenery with allot of activity.
Long tee pads
I am struggling to think of specific pros but the course well designed and extremely enjoyable.
Cons: We got confused on holes 2-7 on which baskets we were supposed to be aiming for. This did not really hurt our competition since everyone aimed for the wrong baskets but just wish we would have played the course as it was designed.
Some holes have thick brush making it difficult to find discs. This is particularly true about Hole #3 since you can not see where your disc lands after you drive.
Other Thoughts: I am not particularly fond of Hole #19 Pluto's Mando Island. I don't like mandos and don't like roads being out of bounds so this hole combines my two pet peeves and multiplies them by 3. This is a personal issue that I am sure others disagree with and that is why it is not a con of the course just my personal opinion. Really to you it might be a pro of the course.

Worth the drive

1    9/22/2008   9/23/2008
Review By: basmith42
Pros: -Course has a wide variety of holes. It has everything from wide open fields to insanely tight wooded holes. None of the holes crossed the line between hard and "just plain dumb".
-The course is well maintained by the local club and parks department.
Water plays prominently on many hole.
-On most holes, the water provides tension without creating actual on danger. The water on holes 15 and 21 will eat discs that are not well played. The water also adds to the visual appeal.
-Some baskets are well protected making it imperative to plan your shots.
-The tee pads are fantastic! Most holes have wide smooth concrete tapering towards the basket. WOW!
Cons: -Some tees are hard to find. Course would be improved by flags or some sort of indicator showing where the tee box is.
- course is hard to follow without a map. Maps were not available the day we played.
Other Thoughts: This was well worth the hour drive from Cleveland.