Ransom, KS
Grissel Park Share
Uploaded By: breaking the chains Hole #5 (Taken 4/2013)

Surprisingly fun course

1    6/11/2015   7/9/2015
Review By: DiscChaserDoug
Pros: - Lot of holes made me think
- Pretty good use of land
- Trees used well
- Potential
Cons: - No signage
- No tees (I did find what I think is tee markers on one hole, two plowing discs painted white.)
- No indication of starting hole
- Holes 2 and 4 you need to walk to basket to see it
Other Thoughts: I ended up enjoying my round and was glad there was a map on DGCourseReview.com. I wish it would have been mowed, but you can't have everything. I ended up playing Safari Style with no tees. The pond was still dry, but had a lot of trees around it. Its not a destination, but I'd stop if I was close.

1    6/7/2012   6/11/2012
Review By: templink
Pros: high quality baskets, marked with numbers on top.
Cons: no tee pads! I didn't see any marking, post, pole, sign, or anything to indicate where to tee from for any hole. No welcome sign, no "begin here," no parking lot. Rough ground - stickers get caught in your socks as you walk around. Some pins are too close to childrens play area - if kids were there you would have to skip those for safety. The "pond" was all dried up (June 2012).
Other Thoughts: I parked on the street that ended up near hole #5 and walked around trying to find where to begin. I ended up playing about 9 of the holes in random order and left upset I had driven an hour to get to this course just to say I played it. Don't go out of your way to play this one. Not worth it.

small but not bad

1    12/3/2010   12/3/2010
Review By: schnelle
Pros: Great baskets was surprised by that for such a small town. Good use of landscape and pond. Pond is about 30/30 with trees surrounding abd comes into play on a couple of holes. Mix of long and short holes.
Cons: A little crowded. Most important NO signs. Deffinately need to print off map. No tee pads most u have to guess where to tee off at, and a few have white metal discs to mark tee.
Other Thoughts: Play if you're in area. Wouldn't make a ling road trip for this one unless you're knocking out a couple more in area.