2 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: + Maintenance - Grass cut, trees well kept. (Nice large trees)
+ Elevation - Nice elevation, especially on putting greens that make putts risky.
+ Different looks from some tee shots ( under, over, left, right)
+ Concrete tee pads
+ Practice basket by #1
+ No underbrush for an easy round
+ Navigation is easy enough
+ Bathrooms in the pool house right by parking.
Cons: - Short and scrunched - not aired out at all..
- Interference - Some holes run very close to each other. #8's fairway is right over #10's pin, (so when I played here I shot for 10's pin from 8's tee) #15 and #16 literally share the same fairway. So just keep an eye out when playing this course.
- Not enough challenge. The holes are basically straight shots. Most holes are dueceable and some ace runs.
- The holes that let you throw for distance are just open fields ( 15 and 16)
- I personally don't like the baskets, they booted a lot of fast putts.
- I can't say this is all the time, but by the time I left ( 5 ish ) it was pretty crowded.
- No underbrush to create obstacles. ( In both pros and cons for different reasons )
Other Thoughts: >If you want a relaxing quick round of disc golf, this is a really great place to go.
>Even though I had a lot of cons, I enjoyed the round I played.
>The park might be crowded in the evening, which creates some safety issues if you're not watching.
> Overall a very beginner friendly course.
> This could be a really nice 9 hole, but it's scrunched into an 18.
*** If you found this review unhelpful or would like some more info, please send me a personal message here on DGCR so I can help out.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.