Fort Scott, KS
Gunn Park Share
Uploaded By: breaking the chains Hole #4 (Taken 4/2013)
3 / 191ft.   -- / -- Par / Distance:

Good Variety

2-4    9/1/2010   10/1/2010
Review By: jayhawker737
This review was updated on 1/3/2013
Pros: Variety of shots. The front nine has some short and technical and some long and open holes. Front 9 baskets are in good shape. Signage is good.
Cons: The back nine baskets are in rough shape and are scary to shoot at. Finding hole 1 is tough if no one is there to help you.
Other Thoughts: Once you get started the course flows fairly well. I have only played here for one complete day now, but the people seem friendly and willing to help out.

Gunn Park

1    6/14/2009   6/15/2009
Review By: Marshall M
Pros: Some Very good holes.
Decent Elevation changes.
Good Variety of holes, from wooded to wide open and flat to sloped.
Cons: No markings, I played by myself, it was a rainy day and no locals around. I would highly recomend joining some locals your first time around. I'm pretty sure I found the correct tees and baskets, but it took a little wondering around.
Other Thoughts: Front nine is old with old baskets, Back nine is new, or at least has new baskets.

I took me a little while to find hole 10 (back nine). The back nine plays around the pond so from 9 start walking clockwise around the pond, as soon as you pass the camp sites you'll find the tee for 10.
Pretty well rounded course, some markings would instantly up the rating,