Tulsa (Broken Arrow), OK
Haikey Creek Park Share
Uploaded By: Aggiepi Hole #17 (Taken 10/2012)

back 9

1    9/30/2014   10/1/2014
Review By: HOOKER
Pros: Grass was cut short..
Cons: Squirrels droping nuts outta trees, felt like we was their targets...
Other Thoughts: Hadda enjoyable afternoon,, played front 9 on Monday back 9 yesterday,, I threw my shoulder out on 12 not try'n ta throw hard but told me outta shape I'm in... BioFreeze it last nite & this a.m. & feels like we mite go try the front 9 again taday....
JAKE

BTW,, we're just starting out in this sport, & enjoying it a lot....

Distance Test in Tulsa

1    7/21/2013   7/22/2013
Review By: jayhawker737
Pros: Out of the 5 courses I have played in Tulsa, this is where you have your distance tested the most. The great part about that though, is they aren't wide open distance holes, there are trees everywhere to make sure you still have accuracy while bombing it. There are plenty of par 4's and some par 5's on this course, which is great. While having a ton of distance there are also some short holes that offer a good chance of a 2 if you can navigate around the even denser sets of trees. For a first timer, the course flows fairly well.
Cons: While this course has a big difference in hole lengths, it is not as interesting as other Tulsa courses. it doesn't come off as fun as Hunter or Blackhawk because you don't have beautiful shots, or super technical holes. Some holes with OB would make this more interesting. This is a very flat course. This course often runs along a jogging trail, so be careful of pedestrians.
Other Thoughts: Despite its flatness, this is a pretty good course. I would say its a 3.30, so I marked it as a 3.5. This course isn't a must play if you're in Tulsa, but its still a quality course.

Great, Well Maintained

5+    3/20/2011   4/2/2011
Review By: KYJohnson88
Pros: Very well maintained park, about half the holes are heavily wooded which is beautiful in the summer and fall
Cons: No elevation changes at all; signs at the tee pads would be nice, lots of pedestrians walking the park as well
Other Thoughts: I rated this 3.5 because the abscence of any elevation. This is a great park though as you'll see people walking their dogs or having cookouts so you might encounter some pedestrian interference. I like this course cause it presents a challenge with about half of the holes are heavily wooded.

2-4    6/16/2010   9/7/2010
Review By: Janbobbo
Pros: Located in a nice park with a bunch of big trees. The design of the course is well thought out and gives you a good and fair challenge on each hole. The course was well maintained and the tees were in good shape.
Cons: The course lacks elevation changes and although the holes are well designed, the park just not exciting enough to offer any signature holes that you will remember for a long time.
Other Thoughts: I participated in Haikey Creek Classic 2010 and while I'm not sure which 12 holes are part of the original course or if infact there are 18 playable holes during all time we played 24 holes so my review is based on that. This course deserves the 3.5 considering it's so well thought out and designed on a piece of land which is not ideal for a top quality disc golf course. With that in mind I don't see so much potential in improving the course that much.