Maysville, GA

1    5/31/2014   5/31/2014
Review By: SemperFly
Pros: I played for free
Hole # 23 was fun and had a sign
Cons: sinage - hardly visible
grass - snakey and high, briars everywhere
Tees were unlcear - Could possibly of aced # 2 but not sure I actually threw from the tee.
Baskets leaning
Missing a basket on one hole
Severely over grown areas on most of the course
Other Thoughts: Worst DG experience I've ever had. It will scare off any beginners. Guessing it may have been ok when it was established but got severely neglected. I really should have read the reviews before going. I also should have known something was wrong there when a local photogapher showed up right when I arrived and whom I asked "Is this where the DG course is?" He wasn't sure where the course was exactly …meawhile they were setting up a photo shoot (where he shoots often) in the open field where the first 8 holes are played.

Don't Bother

1    10/27/2008   2/27/2009
Review By: reggaB
Pros: Beautiful Park - Nice scenery
Cons: Too many to go into.
Whoever designed this course has no clue.

All the holes kinda run together. The local "police" here have nothing else to do but harass the disc golfers.
Other Thoughts: Don't bother wasting your time playing this course.

F this place

1    2/27/2009   2/27/2009
Review By: Hillbilly
Pros: as the day started I was wondering why everyone gave such bad reviews. the course was decent, scenery awsome, super private.....basicly, I thought it kicked ass for a course in the middle of nowhere. its beautiful and private,
Cons: Things changed quick. the basket by the river....retarded! you will loose a disc there. Then the hillbilly cops came. What frickin redneck idiots these guys where. Not sure if they where even cops ....in camo? never showed any badge? he was "ex dea" harrassed us because he saw beer cans near the parking lot......duh. He tried to search my bag....i told him to show a badge or get a warrant. he claimed "he didn't have to carry a badge or wear a uniform"...I thought i get gunna get hillbilly raped like in Deliverance, then let us go
Other Thoughts: don't go here or anywhere else in Jackson County

Worst course ever

1    2/6/2009   2/11/2009
Review By: Sea Bass
Pros: -Easy to find from highway.
-Plenty of parking
-Course seems seperate from rest of park.
Cons: So many cons and so little space...

-Almost every shot was the same thing over and over.Either 200' sthaight ahead in a open field, or 200' anhyzer through haphazardly cut woods.
-How discs fly was given no thought in hole design.
-There was a basket missing when I played.
-Very poor use of land provided. The land here could be used to make a nice 18 holer, so why cram a bunch of holes so close together?
-Teepads are horrible. In the grass they are ok, but the woods pads are a joke. Roots and rocks and lots of bumps plauge almost every pad.
-Local cops. Usually when I see cops in the park I like it because I know my car will be safe.But here I had one cop walk out on the course to ask me "What are you doing?". Then a few minutes later, on the woods hole near the road, a squad car pulled up with 2 other officers who searched my bag and informed me that "We know all you frisbee guys are potheads." Others have had a similar experience.
Other Thoughts: This is hands down the worst course I have ever played. When I played this course there were thousands of spent shotgun shells on the ground.I think someone tried to put this course out of its misery. Everyone who plans on designing a course should come here to see what not to do. Redundant, boring holes over and over. This course needs a complete redesign.