Germantown, TN
Johnson Road Park Share
Uploaded By: SirRaph Hole #6 (Taken 5/2011)
3 / 357ft.   -- / --   -- / --   -- / -- Par / Distance:

Better choice elsewhere

1    9/12/2014   9/21/2014
Review By: discblues
Pros: Wooded holes nice, but short
Cons: way too much walking between holes, layout of course not the best, people walking on the paths through fairways (I did get too shank a disk toward a game warden that was walking on the path, that was a plus).
Other Thoughts: So far my least favorite course in the mid south.

too much hype

5+    6/3/2010   6/19/2010
Review By: Bikeknut
This review was updated on 8/31/2010
Pros: The woods holes are great and well thought out. The course has nice benches, bathrooms and other amenities.
Cons: Let's put baskets in strange places..make up some stupid OB's..and there you have it! If you have played disc golf at any real course...you will hate it! Seriously folks....someone was smoking the pipe on this one!
Other Thoughts: Save your time..save your discs....save your gas....not the worst(Shelby Farms is!)..but not much better...It is like throwing your frisbee through a hula hoop!..about as much fun!
Oh...the locals will steal your discs from the water..and not give them back. I ran into a little punk at BUD HILL who was playing with my favorite TEEREX I threw into the waterfall...He scribbled my name out...told me someone? gave it to him....freaking dirtbags!

Made me want to leave and go play a real course

1    12/26/2008   12/27/2008
Review By: sigpi906
Pros: convenient, nice area, quick, ace-able, birdies galore (I recorded my first ace on hole 2.... 145ft, bank off of a tree... nothing to write home about)
Cons: this course made me feel like i was hanging out at a high-class dog park that tolerates disc golfers on it's perimeter. the holes are ridiculously short, and 7 of 9 favor a Left-to-Right shot.
Other Thoughts: I played this today to get some energy out after the holidays. I got done and immediately went to my sister's house, got on this website, and got directions to Shelby Forest so I could go play a real course that I could get some satisfaction from. This course would be ok if you have limited time/light, or if you're taking a beginner/date... but for a decent disc golfer, expect disappointment.