Madras, OR
Juniper Hills DGC Share
Uploaded By: Oregon_Nole Hole #7 (Taken 1/2010)
-- / --   -- / --   -- / --   -- / -- Par / Distance:
Hole #7 Tee: Note the gap between the junipers

A hiker's course

1    9/21/2011   9/25/2011
Review By: DGShawn
Pros: Being the beginner that I am, this course seemed very technical. Elevation changes on EVERY hole,up, down, sideways. Baskets were nice, as well were the signs and flow. Great little nine hole course that everyone should play at least once.

Bathrooms nearby, as well as soccer fields and a nice park.

Baskets were in great shape, and the grounds overall were very clean.
Cons: Tee pads. Basically they were all holes with railroad ties/logs around them. I could not even "stand and deliver" out of them due to the bad footing. Either side of the tee boxes are bad as well due to this I am sure.
Other Thoughts: Tough for me due to EVERY bit of footing was un-level, even off the tee. That and not being in the greatest of shape, getting around the course was more of a hike than a walk.

Fun Course

2-4    4/29/2009   4/30/2009
Review By: rickeyj23
Pros: I like the easy holes mixed with the long hard holes. I like the side hill setting and the Juniper trees.

The fourth hole is my favorite hole I've played yet. The view from the tee toward the basket is awesome.
Cons: I think the tee boxes were horrible! I didnt feel like I could really get into my throws because I was afraid I would trip or fall. They need to redo them or just have mats or concrete pads. Nine more holes would make this a must play!
Other Thoughts: Nine more holes would make this a must play!