Deerfield, IL
Keller Park Share
Uploaded By: heywillard90 Hole #6 (Taken 5/2013)
3 / 504ft.   3 / --   3 / --   3 / -- Par / Distance:
Hole #6 Tee: Basket near white house in background.

D+ = Doesn't have much happenin' for a 9 holer

2-4    4/19/2007   4/19/2009
Pros: What I personally like and how this course stacks up:
1) Holes with good risk/reward -- C-
2) Holes that have rewarding birdie opportunities -- C-
3) More wooded than open - lots of variety of shots required caused by hole shape and topography -- D+
4) Natural beauty (Appalachian beauty preferred) and seclusion -- D