Parsons, KS

1    6/18/2011   6/21/2011
Review By: kguyty
Pros: - Nice tee pads.
- Benches at some tees.
- Very well taken care of.
- Nice hole variety.
- Good shade on a hot, sunny day.
- Fun course to play.
- Friendly locals.
- Some long, some short.
- Good for all skill levels.
- Nice atmosphere.
Cons: - The creeks come into play on some holes and could be an issue for newer discers or discers who don't have a lot of control.
Other Thoughts: This was a very fun course to play. The front 9 was a little short compared to the back 9. The front 9 would be good to learn the game on. The course made use of the land very well, and I had to use a variety of shots on different holes. I started by myself behind a group of five other dicers. When I caught up to them, rather than shoo me away, they asked if I would like to play the rest of the course with them. They were nice, and were fun to throw with. This is a really nice course and is one of the better ones I have played recently. I will definitely play here again.

2-4    6/18/2010   7/4/2010
Review By: bowlingman88
Pros: Built near a river and inside an arboretum which can provide for some nice shade in between throws. Decent fairways and the trees don't wreck the holes. Baskets are usually not too hard to see, and the distances are manageable. Is playable by beginners.
Cons: Two or three of the holes are very difficult on the back nine, but negotiable. Water comes into play on several holes.
Other Thoughts: If you are a bit of a wild thrower, consider using a floating disc or one you don't mind losing in the water. Played with my left hand as my right hand was fractured from a previous accident.