2 Helpful / 1 Not
Pleasant Park Course
Pros: - An 18-hole course, situated around Lake Township Park
- Good variety of holes, terrain changes with length, hyzer and anhyzer shots, hills, slopes and challenges with the "No Trespassing" areas and woods.
- Most holes can be completed with a mid-range disc, some longer holes (I believe hole 17 being the longest at 500ft)
- New DiscCatcher baskets, very good conditions
- Signs are alright, but you should have some experience playing here to understand the course, they aren't the best at helping new players.
- Clean indoor bathroom facilities. Soap and everything. Also, soda machines near bathrooms.
Cons: - Holes 15 and 16 cross each other, watch out!
- Hole 3 is near a fence with "No Trespassing" on the rightside. Watch your disc throws here
- Hole 9 is alongside the soccer fields, which doesn't pose too much of a threat, but still, watch out for soccer players when games are on
- Tees are natural, and are starting to overgrow, so watch your footing
* Also, a big note when I was playing... Watch your throwing hand with the signs. Either get on the opposite side to avoid this, or make sure you are far enough away from it.
Other Thoughts: - Overall, not a bad course, it's kept in great condition. It looked like they were cleaning it up, keeping it up and running.
- Busy some days, but the course has good challenges towards the end (probably hole 14 and up) and isn't too bad to just keep practicing on.
2 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.