Dassel, MN
Lakedale Campground Share
Uploaded By: Bubbajoe Hole #4 (Taken 6/2011)
-- / --   -- / --   -- / --   -- / -- Par / Distance:

Sub-par Campground Course!

1    7/19/2011   8/19/2011
Pros: The Lakedale Campground Course is open for the campers there. Other players are susposed to pay a fee to play. I'm happy to report that I managed to play (and I use this term lightly here) their course and escaped without paying. I would have felt violated if I had had to pay to play. The course plays up towards the road and around the swamp pond. This pond tends to breed a lot of misquitos, I found out. The baskets are homemade, fairly funny looking, with heavy guage, single chains. They do spit out a lot of putts. There really aren't any pads as it looks as though no-one has played here recently. There were some blue blocks along with some white boards in the ground. So, someone at some time, attempted to outline a course here. The baskets are portable to I think someone has been moving them around, probably for barbaqueing purposes or maybe lawn art? I didn't find them to be in any logical order.
Cons: It's very short with no apparent order. No teepads. Lots of misquitos. Ugly spitting out your putts baskets. No signage of any kind. They want you to pay for the abuse you're taking here.
Other Thoughts: I don't think so.

Never Go Here.

1    8/10/2008   9/30/2008
Review By: mndiscg
Pros: None.
Cons: Chains are rusted which makes almost every shot impossible. Holes and tee boxes are not marked and therefore it is impossible to navigate the course. It is small and crammed and not challenging at all.