Dassel, MN
Lakedale Campground Share
Uploaded By: Bubbajoe Hole #4 (Taken 6/2011)
-- / --   -- / --   -- / --   -- / -- Par / Distance:

Lakedale

1    9/23/2012   9/27/2012
Review By: WOTI
Pros: Only 2 dollars to play.
Great area and a lot of potential.
Cons: No numbers at the tee boxes.
No map to show where you go.
Other Thoughts: Me and my buddy tried to play. There was no one in the office and no place to pay. We ended up playing to 2 or 3 baskets of our own made up course and then left because it wasn't much fun.

Sub-par Campground Course!

1    7/19/2011   8/19/2011
Pros: The Lakedale Campground Course is open for the campers there. Other players are susposed to pay a fee to play. I'm happy to report that I managed to play (and I use this term lightly here) their course and escaped without paying. I would have felt violated if I had had to pay to play. The course plays up towards the road and around the swamp pond. This pond tends to breed a lot of misquitos, I found out. The baskets are homemade, fairly funny looking, with heavy guage, single chains. They do spit out a lot of putts. There really aren't any pads as it looks as though no-one has played here recently. There were some blue blocks along with some white boards in the ground. So, someone at some time, attempted to outline a course here. The baskets are portable to I think someone has been moving them around, probably for barbaqueing purposes or maybe lawn art? I didn't find them to be in any logical order.
Cons: It's very short with no apparent order. No teepads. Lots of misquitos. Ugly spitting out your putts baskets. No signage of any kind. They want you to pay for the abuse you're taking here.
Other Thoughts: I don't think so.

5+    5/14/2011   8/6/2011
Review By: Vetiver1978
Pros: hey, atleast I was out playing disc golf and not stuck home doing yard work
Cons: home made cages are VERY stiff (used thick heavy gage chain for some reason when they made them). so yeah, putting is tough

nothing is labled. zero signage

supposedly its a pay to play which is just an insult (being that it is in a private camp ground I think they did it to keep the riff raff down)
Other Thoughts: this course is basically just for the residents of the camp ground. I happen to know the guys that helped to put the course together so I kind of feel bad for them. regulation baskets and chains and any kind of signage would make all the difference in the world to improve this course..........only play it if you have no other options

Never Go Here.

1    8/10/2008   9/30/2008
Review By: mndiscg
Pros: None.
Cons: Chains are rusted which makes almost every shot impossible. Holes and tee boxes are not marked and therefore it is impossible to navigate the course. It is small and crammed and not challenging at all.