Weaverville, CA
Lee Fong Park DGC Share
Uploaded By: natedawg Hole #10 (Taken 11/2009)
-- / --   -- / --   -- / --   -- / -- Par / Distance:

just right

5+    11/22/2012   11/22/2012
Review By: tomjohnson59
Pros: I love lee fong park. The course has great flow, nature, variety of shots, technical and open aired, ups and downs, really nice baskets and cement tee pads. The locals are really nice.
Cons: The course could be marked up better, signs with feet etc.
Other Thoughts: Lee Fong is a must play when driving on 299 East or West. It's a nice, established course that can be played quickly. It's relatively easy to understand and is a great challenge.

Home Sweet Home

5+    12/26/2008   1/1/2009
Review By: Nickadmous
Pros: Great variety of challenges and terrain. Beautiful setting and scenery. Close to town/our house. Friendly people. The park has recently acquired new land across the creek and as soon as the bridge is installed we'll be expanding!
Cons: poor or nonexistent signage. Sometimes hard for visitors to find the next t-pad and/or basket, especially when there are recent changes.
Other Thoughts: It's our home course, and we really love it. My wife and I play every day if we can. If you're in the area, contact me by email and we'll most likely join you for a round.