1 Helpful / 1 Not
Nice for Beginners
Pros: - Rubber tee pads & originally nice signs
- Used the available space well
- grass is nicely mowed
- Garbage available
- Playground for little ones (family friendly)
- Hole 1 & 9 are a good challenge
- Ok baskets
Cons: - A majority of the tee signs are vandalized
- A few of the tee pads become puddles after a good rain
- Except for hole 1 & 9 the course is an open field/ace opportunity
- Tightly packed holes pose a safety risk as players aim at a hole close to a tee pad.
- Many of the DisCatcher baskets are rusting
Other Thoughts: Overall, a nice little community 9 hole course. The little space that is available is used well. Only a couple holes pose a decent challenge. It's a good beginner course as many other reviews have mentioned and is great for more advanced players to work on your putt & approach game. The vandalism is a little bit of a setback, but the original signs looked like they were very nice when installed.
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.