Mundelein, IL
Leo Leathers Park Share
Uploaded By: chillin quillin Hole #7 (Taken 9/2009)
3 / 211ft.   3 / --   3 / --   3 / -- Par / Distance:

1 2 Next >
 The definition of a Bad course.

5+    8/20/2009   8/20/2009
Review By: Michler
Pros: Holes 1 and 9 are not bad. Those are tough deuces to get and they have some real length. This is where the 'Pros' come to an end for this rinky-dink 9 holer.
Cons: Every other hole. Short. Flat. Nothing in your way. Boring. What more can you say? Its just not fun. Not alot that could be done to make this small park into a nice course. A couple fairways actually cross!
Other Thoughts: Don't go play this course if you have other options.

Mini Golf Course

1    8/4/2008   8/4/2009
Review By: TheTruth
Pros: It is a great place to practice your short game. Other than that, there is no reason to play, or go.
Cons: Just a biiig open field. Not much to it.
Other Thoughts: You could never loose a disc! so that is nice.
But really, try and find a way to get to another course in the area.

D Grade = Dud

1    12/19/2005   4/19/2009
Pros: What I personally like and how this course stacks up:
1) Holes with good risk/reward -- D
2) Holes that have rewarding birdie opportunities -- C-
3) More wooded than open - lots of variety of shots required caused by hole shape and topography -- D
4) Natural beauty (Appalachian beauty preferred) and seclusion -- D+

Leo Leathers Frolf

5+    8/15/2008   8/17/2008
Review By: theseus414
Pros: Okay, here's the thing with Leo Leathers. It is a big open field with virtually no obstacles (trees, shrubs, other players, etc.) with some long drives that are good for both beginners and for those attempting to adapt new throws into their game. Losing ones disc would be pretty tough.
Cons: The fairways cross. If there are other people there (which admittedly is not the norm) you have to watch where you walk and throw on every hole except 3 and 4 because people could be throwing right at you and they won't even be off the path to the pin.
Other Thoughts: Just to summarize:
Good for practice
Bad for just about anything else. A very boring course.

1 2 Next >