Long but casual course
Pros: - Bright yellow baskets easy to see from tees and are all in good shape
- If you like going for more long throws instead of finesse, then you'll like this course.
- The entire park is mowed and a fair amount of trees, it's impossible to lose a disc here
- Hole #12 basket is high up on a stump and probably one of the signature holes on this course, neat location
Cons: - A lot of back and forth monotony
- Little diversity between holes, a lot of straight shots
- Only a couple of tees are cement, the rest are natural and have been worn down into the ground so people tee off from the side of those ruts
- Zero elevation change until Hole #18 which is deep and uphill
Other Thoughts: Easy, open course that has many longer holes, good for beginning to intermediate players, I think pros would think it was a cake-walk. If the main Lincoln course is packed I would recommend this course, it's right in the same park. I played both courses in a row and the regular course is a bit better.
2 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: First, the baskets were all in great shape. Well marked and easy to find. The first couple of Tee pads were conceret. The lay out was easy to follow. This course is easy for a begininger to learn on and enough for a more season player. The use of the trees were nicely done, like on Hole 5.
Cons: Most of the Tee pads were grass, dirt, mud or water. Couple of the Tee signs were missing and there was no information, just Hole # 1. A course layout sign would help alot. Hole 16 & 17 baskets were to close together. I made the mistake, shooting at 17 went, I was playing on 16.
Other Thoughts: The park is great place. Nice clean restrooms and nice shelters. Bring your own drinks.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
0 Helpful / 2 Not
Good for GF
Pros: GF had a DG course, and did well with the area, some trees but not too many. A little elevation but not any cliff shots
Cons: small, confusing when trying to figure out which basket to throw to. muddy at times, It's grand forks.
Other Thoughts: a good little course and i am glad I had something to play while I was there.
0 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.