Grand Forks, ND
3 / 297ft.   3 / --   3 / --   3 / -- Par / Distance:

A Loop to Remember

1    7/5/2013   7/5/2013
Review By: joelwpg
Pros: This was a very fun round for me. I was lucky enough to find a couple locals to show me the way. The course is fairly long, as in long holes, and a long time to play relative to other courses. It definitely had some challenging elements. I particularly liked the basket on a pole on a hill. Can't wait to play this again now that i know where to go.
Cons: some of the tees and baskets were in rough shape. there was no map online or onsite, this would have helped tremendously. it would have been difficult to find my way through this course on my own.

1    10/9/2008   10/13/2008
Review By: caiman
Pros: The course features enough trees to make it interesting, but not too many to make it unfair. The course's level of difficulty should appeal to all skill levels. Most everything is well marked, and there are signs at all tees (except #17). Each tee is next to the previous target, so it's very easy to find your way around. The course does not interfere with other areas of the park (but you might have to watch out for joggers and people walking their dogs).
Cons: The tee pads are dirt, and sometimes muddy. On some holes, multiple targets are in view, and it's difficult to tell at first which one to throw to. The maps help, but you still might throw to the wrong target if you're not careful.
Other Thoughts: I had a lot of fun playing this course, so I recommend it to anyone in the Grand Forks area.

Not being from the area, I don't know this for sure, I think the photos posted for this course are actually for the "outer" course (the one with DISCatcher targets). Maybe someone from the area can elaborate on that...