0 Helpful / 2 Not
Pros: Elevation change, diversity - every throw is different from the last. Great views. Mix of short and long.
Cons: Work in progress; natural tees, minimal maintenance, only 9 holes
Other Thoughts: This course has a ton of potential and should improve over time. If you are in this corner of Colorado - don't miss it!
0 of 2 people found this review helpful.
0 Helpful / 1 Not
Pros: - 9 baskets
- nice mix of long and short shots and uphill and downhill shots
- some obstacles on the course but not much
- hole 5 is easily the signature shot on the course and one of my favorite "drop off" throws ever.
- the course is in a very accessible park
Cons: - some tee pads are short or uneven
- the signage was just setup to be temporary but now seems to be the permanent signage, making it hard to navigate or even tell what hole you are on
- most of the back 9 shots are just longer or slightly different shots from the front 9
Other Thoughts: This course could be much better with some better signage and some more permanent tee pads. But in its current condition it is only really worth playing if you are in Craig.
0 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.