Brainerd, MN
Lum Park Share
Uploaded By: hedfan1 Hole #4 (Taken 10/2010)
3 / 235ft.   -- / --   -- / --   -- / -- Par / Distance:

UPDATE

2-4    7/22/2012   7/23/2012
Review By: timj5304
Pros: Updating Erik's review on the baskets, they have totally added new baskets, all brand new from holes 4-9, 2 and 3 are not the worst but hole 1 still is, either way you can tell that the city is making an effort to improve it even if it is slow, adding 6 new baskets in a year is a step!!! I was just stopping in for a quick round or 2 on my way up to a wedding and tried it out, had a good time. Fast rounds, the few people out there were very nice. Clean course, nicely fresh cut grass.
Cons: Flows poorly, holes 1-3 are on the other side of the road but was not too tough to follow.
Other Thoughts: I ran into a random guy who had only 1 discs, a mamba and was flicking it. I threw 6 shots to end my 2nd round because I was out of time and he went out of his way to compliment me on my accuracy of parking all 6 saying he wishes he had more money for discs so he could get better. Well I went out of my way after seeing him going back to hole 1, stopped him and gave him 2 wizards, 1 drone, 1 valkyrie, 1 flash and 1 orc. Being kind, friendly and cool got this guy 6 discs, if he never said hi to me he would of gotten nothing but because I remembered being in his position 7 years ago starting this game it made me realize how much extra plastic I have and how I can truly make a positive impact on someones playing career giving them some putters and other catergorys to use. Maybe he quits in a few weeks but maybe this will make him spread the love for the game and keep this course clean for future players and pay it forward!