Stanley, WI
Uploaded By: erickmj

Played Half the Course

1    6/22/2009   6/24/2009
Review By: brentwood_17
Pros: Nice wood tee signs with paper that are descriptive. 1st hole is a nice mound basket position. Most holes are open fairways with room to perform your shot while offline or misexecuted shots will find the rough. Holes I played were fair. Hole 11 gives you the opportunity to go around the grove of trees or shoot the gap. Holes are open enough to get a good shot off without getting smackdown by trees in the fairway.
Cons: Grass tees, one tee area was setup with a root right in the plant foot area of the tee pad, toe boards mark tee area. Hole 4&10 share the same 75 ft wide fairway area not good.
Other Thoughts: I think their are 12 holes. When we played we played 1-5 then came to hole 6 going one direction and the other direction was "new hole 6" we played new hole 6 as we didn't see a basket on hole 6 I think there was one. New hole 6 led us to a sign that said more holes to come in fall of 2009/spring of 2010. We followed the path out and right out to the teepad we saw before which was hole 10 so I didn't play holes 6-9