Morristown, MN
Maiden Shade Share

Best Course Played

1    9/2/2012   9/5/2012
Review By: 2and31guy
Pros: Hands down the best course I have played in my short career as a disc golfer. From the start, the owners are extremely helpful and gracious that you are playing. Course is really well designed in my opinion, and due to the drought, there was little to no water hazards when I played it, but knowing where they would have been, it would have been more challenging with them in play. Love the distance that it plays, and also love that for the most part, you can see the basket your throwing at, even if it is a long ways away with a narrow opening at times. I enjoyed the challenge of throwing in tight fairways the first 2/3rds of the course and then getting a breather on the last 1/3 and able to just let it fly in the openness of the final holes. I bet if the wind would be howling, these holes would be quite difficult.
Cons: The only thing I would say is a con is the basket chains are pretty unforgiving and you have to hit them right or the discs may not stick.
Other Thoughts: The $5.00 fee is absolutely worth it when playing this course due to the owners keeping up the course as they have. I played with a four-some and I think it took us around 2 hours of pure enjoyment to play. Highly recommend this course and will definitely play it again and again when I get the chance.