4 Helpful / 0 Not
Great Course Worth Playing
- A wide variety of shots; everything from short, pin-point accuracy shots, long wooded fairways, tree obstacles, and bomber holes near the end.
- Grounds are kept in very good condition by the owners, who are very cool guys in their own right.
- A lot of decor along the course that greatly adds to it's image.
- Pro and short tees
- Not a lot of water hazards except at the last 4 holes, which run next to the Cannon River
- Tee boxes are still a little uneven, very minor quibble though
- A LOT of trees so if you're aim is bad, your score will be decimated and you could be spending quite some time looking for your discs.
- Course can be difficult to navigate, you WILL need a course map.
-$5 per round/ $10 per day is a bit steep as far as course fees go
Other Thoughts: My experience here was nothing short of great, this course is one of the best kept secrets in the state in my opinion. If you're in the mood to do a little bit of driving to check out a great, challenging course, this needs to be at the top of your list.
Only about an hour south of the cities on a mostly straight shot down I-35.
In addition to the disc course, the camp grounds have a pool, mini-golf, a playground and also a stage, so this could be a great week-end getaway for discers and their family.
You will come back to this course...
4 of 4 people found this review helpful.
3 Helpful / 0 Not
Other Thoughts: Blue level long tees, Red level shorter tees. Course has InStep baskets that have been upgraded with an inner set of chains. Course is well maintained by the owner. Course weaves mostly thru woods until final, mostly wide open, four holes. Some interesting obstacles and decor scattered thru the course like barns, wells, flower gardens and anchors. Peaceful, laid back environment with the additional amenities as part of the campground like pro shop, swimming, bike trail & mini golf.
3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.