1 Helpful / 1 Not
Pros: 18 holes on 8 acres....don't expect to much. A fun play on the short side...lots of tight shoots and corridors
Accuracy is a must or your in for a long day
Errant shots have a high probability of being lost.
Overall nice use of the mandos creating a good flow. A little more land and it could be a real gem. . .
Cons: New tee signs maybe? A tad confusing first time through...a few different baskets visible most of the time.
Other Thoughts: The course seems to improve every time im there. all pads are now concrete as well.
I think the rating should be a little higher then whats been given so far. Alot of work has gone into making this course playable
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
5 Helpful / 0 Not
My local course
Pros: * Quiet and never busy
* Heavy woods/palmetto pushing accuracy and variety of throws.
* Hospital right down the road, and park across street with restrooms.
* Very natural, raw, and peacefull
Cons: * Not very polished, occasionally mowed
* Those palmettos will tear your legs up on lost discs (thankfully the hospital is right down the road lol)
* Difficult to learn course layout (until you play many times)
Other Thoughts: This is my local course, and i wouldn't have it any less wooded or more popular. You may see 1 other person golfing at any time, and its so wooded it feels like a walk in the forest.
5 of 5 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.