Westchester, IL
Mayfair Park Share
Uploaded By: Disc Golf Greg Hole #4 (Taken 4/2010)
3 / --   3 / --   3 / --   3 / -- Par / Distance:

Worst course ever!

1    6/6/2011   6/7/2011
Review By: phildafunk1
Pros: It exists. There is nothing positive other than that.
Cons: By far the worst course I could ever even dream up. The creek running along the whole thing isn't fun or challenging, it's a pain in the a**. If I lived on the course, I might play it, if I had to drive more than 2 blocks, no way.

D Grade = Dud

1    4/9/2009   4/19/2009
Pros: What I personally like and how this course stacks up:
1) Holes with good risk/reward -- D
2) Holes that have rewarding birdie opportunities -- D
3) More wooded than open - lots of variety of shots required caused by hole shape and topography -- C-
4) Natural beauty (Appalachian beauty preferred) and seclusion -- D+