Lombard, IL
Madison Meadow Park Share
4 / 333ft.   4 / 318ft.   3 / 625ft.   3 / -- Par / Distance:

C+ = As average as the come

2-4    5/3/2008   4/19/2009
Pros: What I personally like and how this course stacks up:
1) Holes with good risk/reward -- C-
2) Holes that have rewarding birdie opportunities -- B-
3) More wooded than open - lots of variety of shots required caused by hole shape and topography -- C
4) Natural beauty (Appalachian beauty preferred) and seclusion -- C
5) Multi-shot holes with defined landing zones, good risk/reward and multiple options to play them -- C-