Lombard, IL

1 2 3 4 5 Next >
 Real nice park course

6/16/2008   6/23/2008
Review By: NIBSTOOLS
Pros: Great setup for a multiuse city park.Lots of different challenging shots. Some with decent distance
Cons: Needs some work on the signage. Luckily I got into a group with some locals. I don't think I would have been able to folllow the course by myself the first time!
Other Thoughts: Great playing course!

6/3/2007   6/3/2008
Review By: smyith
Pros: Challenging for combined distance and accuracy. Wind a major factor. Good use of land. Pond in center a factor. Pro teepads. Decent shot variety.
Cons: First few holes are a little confusing the first time to navigate, but by hole 3 its self explanatory. Pro teepads not marked well and are dirt.

Best Course In The Area

4/7/2008   4/7/2008
Review By: Noah Karnes
Pros: Requires combination of accuracy and distance. Course is nice and well maintained. For me it's the most challenging and enjoyable course so far that I've played in the area.
Cons: I've lived in Kentucky most my life where there is an abundance of picturesque courses. This course is nice but it just doesn't compare to those back home. There's no elevation whatsoever. The wind can be brutal. There's some signs missing and most holes require you to walk a long ways to get to the next tee. If you don't know the course, then it can be difficult to find the next hole sometimes.
Other Thoughts: If you're in the area, I would recommend this course.

Good Overall Course

10/2/2007   10/2/2007
Review By: spectrasmydisc
Pros: Fun, challenging, especially the distance on some holes.
Cons: Some holes depending on skill can be unenjoyable. Example for me is hole 11
Other Thoughts: If you want a challenge play it as all par 3's. Holes 11 and 12 are a true test of power, skill, and creativity. Bad drives= tough and creative par savesif played as par 3's. This is my favorite course and its my home course. Course record is 16 under par for par 3's. Hole 19 is normally played from red tees as an over the pond shot.

1 2 3 4 5 Next >