Le Sueur, MN
Mayo Park Share
Uploaded By: Goon13 Hole #4 (Taken 10/2010)
-- / --   -- / --   -- / --   -- / -- Par / Distance:

Is this a course?

1    8/8/2009   8/12/2009
Review By: mndiscg
Pros: -Its got a few baskets.
-Park is kept up well and has gardens.
-A few trees as obstacles.
-Good parking.
-Never going to be busy.
-Not alot of chance to lose a disc.
-Good for practicing.
Cons: -Not all holes are baskets.
-No tees or signs or anything of the sort.
-Very easy and short.
-In my opinion doesn't really qualify as a course.
Other Thoughts: I ended up doing what Guurn said and just threw towards the next basket/board and had a decent time. I mainly played this course to get another one in my count :). No sign of the wet spots mentioned in his review, maybe just a spring thing. I would go here if I lived in the town and wanted to practice my shots in peace or if I was gathering courses like myself. Not worth traveling any distance to play or the time it would take playing it.

Just a few baskets

1    5/31/2009   5/31/2009
Review By: Guurn
Pros: Mowed fairways in a garden type setting and many holes have baskets. The pros on this course are few because it is basically the bare minimum that qualifies to be called a course. It has trees and maintained gardens as your obstacles, not that the gardens are marked ob. If they were I would know if I was actually using a fairway. The locals were helpful getting me on the right track.
Cons: No teepads and no markers make it literally impossible to know what is the intended hole arrangement. There aren't even worn dirt areas to use as a guide.

Not all holes have baskets, some have 2x4s.
There were soggy areas in the fairways that I couldn't attribute to rain, not sure what it was from.
Other Thoughts: Grab a local that has played the course or have no idea where each hole is. Parking is adequate and it wasn't hard to find.

If you treated this course as just random baskets and 2x4s you could have some fun making a round up.