Frankenmuth, MI
Memorial Park Share
Uploaded By: Scott L. Kuhns Hole #3 (Taken 8/2012)

Memorial Park

1    9/20/2009   9/21/2009
Review By: hendersondayton
This review was updated on 9/14/2010
Pros: Beautiful. Really. It was probably the best looking course I have ever played. The Layout of the course was really nice. Several up and downs. Several challenging placements of drives. Challenging mainly because they are blind. I would suggest bringing a map or you won't know where you are throwing to. Tee Signs are really good. They give you a good picture of the hole.
Cons: My First Con is that Basket 1 was very hard to find. I drove in from the EAST (BRAY Road) and when I hit the park I turned into the first parking lot (Rose Garden). "Tee" 15 is right there but I had to walk down over the hill to the left to find Hole 1. The Sign for the course is facing AWAY from the parking lot. You have no idea that is what it is. Again, BRING A MAP. Standing on the Tee there are a couple holes with multiple baskets in view so without a map you will not be sure where to throw.
Other Thoughts: Find the parking lot where the DOG PARK is and follow the road back. Hole 1 is just over the bridge. I would suggest putting a sign on the road somewhere pointing to where hole 1 is. My wifes family lives off lake road (clio) and when we visit I will be sure to return.