Elk Grove Village, IL
Clark Park Share
Uploaded By: Cgkortz Hole #5 (Taken 1/2014)

Loved it!!

2-4    8/13/2016   8/14/2016
Review By: mrbro855
Pros: Typical city park type course that used what was there to make it interesting.
It has the usual basics: (giant) concrete tee pads, quality signage (though #9 was missing), mature trees in just the right places and use of what elevation there was.
Couple of holes come to mind:
#1 Downhill and to the left
#3 Big left bend around a fence (30 ft high with the safety net) into a grove of pine trees.
#6 Downhill between a couple of mature trees as was
#8 another downhill. with
#9 straight back toward the street with a tree smack dab in the middle of the fairway.

Distances were all over 200 ft with one over 300. Perfect for an old guy like me!!
Cons: None.... easy to follow, well manicured. I suppose on a really busy day, one might have to wait for folks to move through the throwing paths. While there were a few other players went I went that wasn't an issue.
Other Thoughts: I judge a course by how much I enjoy the time out there. This one was great. That said, the max I give a nine is 3.5 which is what I rated this one.
Out of towner in Chicago for work. Played over 12 courses here in town now... this one is near the top... would play it regularly if in the neighborhood.

park in the grove

2-4    10/2/2008   10/20/2008
Review By: tntbuffallo
Pros: At first look this coarse looked not worthy of playing. But it was surprisingly good. I brought my children (10,8,5) it was perfect for them. Easy layout, with landscaping obsticles here and there. Not much chance for lost disk.
Cons: Can be pretty busy on weekends. Bugs aren't bad, do to not overly landscaped.