What a cool setup!
1 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: My first Mini DGC experience, so I rate it a solid 4. Interesting how the mini courses differ from the big courses.
- Cool layout. Talk about taking advantage of the area. Linc had crammed one heck of a cool course into his yard. Some really wild holes, including "big arm" shots.
- Use of water with the rive deep in his back yard is cool.
- Ground holes, a different thing with mini -- is cool, too.
- Creative holes. It makes you think about your shots because there is OB and "island" greens.
Cons: - Pads (a few). Without being with the owner and others, I wouldn't have known where to shoot from!
- Some of the OBs can really hurt you (scoring wise).
Other Thoughts: This is a creative place. And being it was my first date with a mini course, one I'll remember. Enjoyed playing here. Hopefully you get to play with the owner, too -- he's quite the character! An enjoyable round here and I look forward to playing here again on my next trip to the area!
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.