Mukwonago, WI
Miniwaukan Park Share
Uploaded By: gabe32 Hole #2

C = Too much of too little

1    6/23/2009   6/24/2009
Pros: What I personally like and how this course stacks up:
1) Holes with good risk/reward. Fair, but harsh punishment for bad decisions or execution. == D+ (Almost no punishment anywhere for missing your line. No decision making imposed by the course design.)
2) Holes that have rewarding birdie opportunities for me. I throw 300' accurately, 360' max. == C (Most are too short to be rewarding - I gave up trying to find the longs....maybe those are better if they even exist.)
3) More wooded than open - lots of variety of shots required caused by hole shape and topography == C- (On only 3-4 holes are the trees used to force a certain shape shot. Missed potential in my mind.)
4) Natural beauty (Appalachian beauty preferred) and seclusion. == B (The huge oaks are very beautiful and you feel quite secluded on a lot of the course. This is the best part of the park. If it was not for the highway noise, it would be an amazingly peaceful sanctuary.)
5) Bonus points for multi-shot holes with defined landing zones, good risk/reward and multiple options to play them. == N/A