4 Helpful / 4 Not
Pros: 1. The 18 hole putting practice course is nice. Also a bit challenging.
2. Holes 1-8 are okay.
3. Holes #2 and #3 are my favorite.
4. Fence is fixed and the hooker can't walk the fence line anymore.
Cons: 1. Homeless people live in the Palmettos. When you go to find a lost disc, you ARE going into someone's bedroom.
2. Palmettos everywhere, you will lose discs every time you play. I've lost as many as 4 in one round.
3. Basket placement changes every time I play the course. Leave them alone.
4. If you play on the weekends or when school is out, there are kids that ride around the course on their BMX bikes. When they find a disc laying on the ground, they pick it up and throw it in the pond.
5. No directions to the next tee.
6. Says "No Dogs" but there are plenty of dogs in the park.
7. Lots of crap on the course...dog and otherwise.
8. Fence line that eats discs. You can go get them, but the other side is trailer trash people with pit bulls. They have nothing of value but have nasty dogs to guard their stuff.
9. I never walk this course without Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson.
10. Course is greener when it rains, now you can't see your disc at all when it goes off course.
Other Thoughts: A very hard course to play, NOT for beginners. This course is 8 miles from my house, but I drive 40 miles to play at the North Port course.
4 of 8 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.