Layout Extinct

North Ft. Myers, FL
N. Ft. Myers Community Park - Old Layout Share
Uploaded By: Roller Coasters Hole #1 (Taken 4/2009)
Hole #1 Pro Tee: Basket is dead straight ahead across the road that curves in front.

it'll do

1    1/17/2012   1/26/2012
Review By: NoahPeterson
Pros: Water hazards keep you on your toes. Long and narrow holes. Fun, but not a lot to it. Lots of trees to hit, this will make you work close to the ground.
Cons: Odd layout. Poorly marked.
Other Thoughts: Boots and jeans are necessary. Grab a local or you're never going to get through this.

B- for Brutal

5+    3/2/2006   4/18/2009
Pros: What I personally like and how this course stacks up:
1) Holes with good risk/reward -- A
2) Holes that have rewarding birdie opportunities -- B-
3) More wooded than open - lots of variety of shots required caused by hole shape and topography -- B+
4) Natural beauty (Appalachian beauty preferred) and seclusion -- C
5) Multi-shot holes with defined landing zones, good risk/reward and multiple options to play them -- C+