Layout Extinct

Goose Creek, SC
Naval Weapons Station Charleston - Old Layout Share
Uploaded By: Gamecock Hole #1 (Taken 8/2009)

Non Government personal

1    10/4/2008   1/3/2010
Review By: Shodai
Pros: Easy course, and somewhat easy to follow and find tees and pins.
Cons: Not very challenging. Very short course except hole 9. It was a little bit further out and as a smaller person I had to fling it pretty decently.
Other Thoughts: Supposed to be for millitary or government personnel, however I was able to play without being checked or questioned. At the time I did not know this.

In the Navy!

1    2/16/2008   6/26/2009
Review By: BigJ198
Pros: Short distances allow for the Sailors to occasionaly make par.
McDonald's on the corner
Cons: Marines, like myself, and anyone else with a decent arm need only a putter to play here.
To close to base housing.
Other Thoughts: All joking aside, I felt like I was invading the privacy of the military families by playing here. The course runs along and through base housing. I couldn't help to but get in a jab at my Navy brothers in this review but, I really think they could use some privacy...they have certainly earned it. I am DOD so I can play here but the lax security never checked my I.D. No one else was on the course when I played and it was Saturday! For beginners, kids (and sailors) this is a 3 or 3.5 course.