Cypress, TX
Oak Meadow Park DGC Share
Uploaded By: ERicJ Hole #17 (Taken 9/2008)

B = Be too long for me to fully enjoy

1    9/10/2007   6/7/2009
Pros: What I personally like and how this course stacks up:
1) Holes with good risk/reward. Fair, but harsh punishment for bad decisions or execution. == B- (overall pretty open without much punishment for bad decisions or execution)
2) Holes that have rewarding birdie opportunities for me. I throw 300' accurately, 360' max. == B (Too many holes that were just out of my reach to be able to make birdie. This added a little boredom for me.)
3) More wooded than open - lots of variety of shots required caused by hole shape and topography == C+ (Several really good holes, but the majority were ho-hum. No terrain for the designer to work with)
4) Natural beauty (Appalachian beauty preferred) and seclusion. == B- (The water adds a very nice touch)
5) Bonus points for multi-shot holes with defined landing zones, good risk/reward and multiple options to play them. == C (Not much strategy added - just length.)