Ocala, FL
Ocala Greenway DGC Share

Nice Florida Course

6/4/2008   6/5/2008
Review By: overdose
Pros: It is great to see a course in Florida that has hills. With this only being my 4th course I have played it was great to play on something new.
Smelled great, I love the pine tree smell.
Cons: Wow, it was hot. It had some shade but still Florida is way too hot to play in the summer.

Nice Winter Course

12/25/2007   1/1/2008
Review By: cdeane
Pros: Good mix of open and woods shots in a great pine-scented atmosphere. Nice concrete tee pads so you're not driving from the sand. Tee markers in good shape and signs to next tee (you have to pay attention) at most baskets.
Cons: Some tee markers are misleading, with sharper degrees on the course than indicated on the marker. Some of the pars seem to be off also (notably a 300' par 3 that none of us made next to a 280 par 4 that 2 of us birdied)
Other Thoughts: Can't imagine playing this in the summer. I was sweating on Christmas day. Being a northerner it is tough to know how some of the vegitation will affect your discs. Some stuff that looked like pretty flimsy leaves stopped my disc cold when it hit.