0 Helpful / 1 Not
Pros: Concrete tee pads and very good baskets.
Nice campus setting with plenty of parking.
Nice varying hole lengths.
Water comes into play on several holes.
Cons: Some tee pads are too short.
Difficult to find certain tees.
After heavy rain some tees under water, ground very wet and holds water.
Course flow not good, A lot of people traffic.
Very flat (no elevation change) and can be very windy!
Other Thoughts: This is a very nice and scenic college campus course. Can be very busy with traffic from other athletic fields and campus walk ways. The wind can be a challenge. A lot of walking between holes, a little difficult to find the tees the first time there. Overall a nice college course.
0 of 1 people found this review helpful.
1 Helpful / 0 Not
Good on calm and dry days
Pros: - Variety of shots required
- Never busy
- Very challenging Pro tees
- Physical Plant guys will make fun of you if your disc goes OB
Cons: - Windy, like up to 40 mph windy
- Ada becomes a swamp and adds a fourth lake in the spring. The lake is on top of hole 3.
- The combo of wind and lakes can lead to a lot of lost discs
- Non disc golfers can be seen on the paths. Keep a close eye out for them.
- Long walk from hole 11 to 12. Turn left after the 11th basket, then keep going straight towards the lake. The 12th tee is in a clump of trees to your left.
Other Thoughts: Only 10 minutes from I-75, a good place to stop on a trip through the state
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.