Coeymans, NY
Joralemon Park DGC Share
Uploaded By: timg Hole #14 (Taken 8/2012)

LOVE IT

1    3/7/2016   3/8/2016
Review By: KVandy66
Pros: 27 hole course, there's an option to play 18, you'll see the sign after hole 11.
Fantastic mix of open courses and wooded.
Elevation is great, it's a solid hike mixed with disc golf, can't get better than that.
The place is gorgeous, rock fixtures everywhere, it just makes it so much more interesting than just open fields and trees.
There's signage at every basket showing you where the next tee is. I really had no issue finding the next hole in any circumstance.
I've been playing for like a year, so I'm not super experienced, and it was challenging, but didn't discourage me or my friend that I went with.
Every hole feels like a new experience, even though holes 20+ start to wrap around back to hole 1, I never felt bored, or that I was playing a hole that I've already played.
Cons: It was my first time playing at this one, so I don't know the parking situation, really. It kind of just seemed like a driveway that lead right to the pavilion by the tee of hole 1. There was no real parking lot that we could easily see.

My eastern favorite !

5+    6/5/2010   1/2/2009
Review By: CaptainAnhyzer
This review was updated on 6/30/2010
Pros: A 27 hole gem hidden in an area with few courses. You're in for a treat if you play the full course. Everything from open, grassy fairways and narrow wooded ones are here. Two different 18-hole layout are also available is you're pressed for time. Most tees are a fine gravel material and have benches. Porto-johns near the parking area are well mainatined and only taken out for winter.
The DisCap club is responsible for most all upkeep.
Cons: Still a few holes missing tee signs and some extra arrows to find the next tee would help.
Other Thoughts: Local club website is http://discap.net

For the J-West 18 loop, play 1 thru 11 then hang a left down the trail to play the 12b connector hole, then cross the street and play 22 thru 27.
For the J-East 18, play 4, 5 then 9 thru 24.

Note to all the review critics...... I gave this a 5-disc rating because it's the best i've played to date IN MY OPINION.