Great course in Florida
3 Helpful / 2 Not
Pros: - A practice basket is provided right near parking and hole #1.
- 3 pads for each basket. Two each are concrete pads
- Makes excellent use of water and terrain features.
- The course starts and ends near parking making the day easy after a round or two.
- Signs at each basket easily mark where the following pad is and distance for each shot.
- The course is very well maintained.
- Common buildings have nicely kept restrooms.
- Very nice park with other activities around from a dog park to kayak rentals for the lake.
Cons: - Since the park is so nice there are always other park goers on the course.
Other Thoughts: This is a must play course if you're in the area. The park is extremely nice and is a good place to hang out for the day and get in a couple rounds of disk golf. This is at least in my top 3 of courses. It uses water, terrain, and elevation to make the course fantastic. One feature I don't see too often is placement of the Pro tees. Often the pro tees are merely about 20' behind the amateur pads. This isn't the case here. Almost all add a good distance to the hole. A few even incorporate different challenges to the course. Hole 4 for example requires the pro tee to throw over the water where the amateur pad doesn't cross the water. You can play the amateur one round and go to the pro pads for a different take on the course. Well done.
3 of 5 people found this review helpful.
0 Helpful / 11 Not
great challenging course !
Pros: some big hills to rip off drives off . amazing scenery open all the time (even holidays) and its always free.concrete pads are in .
Cons: the terrain can be rough if your not use to steep inclines also minimum shade on some holes .
Other Thoughts: prepare for this course with plenty of food and water .good sneaks and a cart is helpful .
0 of 11 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.